Jump to the main content block

Short-term Research

A student who has difficulty in applying Visa, please contact your host Prof. to deliver a formal letter to Ministry of Education (R.O.C.) with required documents below:


1. An official letter (provided by host Prof. by using e-document system)

2. A form of student's basic information 

3. A Copy of a student's passport

4. A certificate of enrollment

5. An invitation letter or a certificate of collaborative research


Operation Manual for the E-document System