Jump to the main content block

Short-term Internship

A student who has difficulty in applying Visa, please contact your host Prof. to deliver a formal letter to Ministry of Education (R.O.C.) with required documents below:


1. An official letter (provided by host Prof. by using e-document system)

2. A form listed student's basic information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport No., school/department, address etc.)

3. An internship plan

4. A Copy of a student's passport

5. A certificate of enrollment and a proof that internship is necessary for courses or graduation


【Operation Manual for the E-document System】